|

EXPOSED: Intimate messages between musician Roberto & his married lover

Lukewarm musician who’s also a DJ at Lusaka’s Q FM radio, Roberto, is having a steamy affair with his married radio co-host Bwalya Witika Maketo and of course Kachepa360 has the hard evidence to crack the case.

Bwalya who’s a self confessed bible addict, is married married with a little junior at her marital home. Incriminating messages between Roberto and Bwalya were found on Bwalya’s facebook. The messages date as far back as November 2010 and continue on to date. The messages contain explicit details of how the two were and are still hot for each other, the things they do to eachother and what they dream of doing to each the nest time they are together.

Bwalya apparently forgot to log out of her facebook and thats how this information was stumbled upon. Some of the most fascinating messages from Roberto to Bwalya read, “Please don’t wash me away,coz you are the detergent in my life, you rinse all my dirt, I call you Bwalya detergent.” He also wrote, “hey. its crazy this feeling i swear, its 02;48 and i wake up coz am thinking of u, i hope ur ok, this not infatuation bwalya i knw it in my heart.” One message from Bwalya to Roberto state, “I cant seem to wear skirts or dresses around you because am always so hot for your ****, I’ve thrown my vows, my marriage, my husband and my family out the window for you”

Then tables turned for a little bit when Bwalya started complaining about how she is unhappy with Roberto lately because he speaks less about love and only about sex so she feels like he doesnt love her anymore. She writes, “it seems nowadays its all about sex and we dont do much talking anymore.” Well Mr Loverman did very well in convincing his fellow cheater that he still loved her so it was back to fever pitch affair in no time.

Eventually word went round the Q FM offices about the messages found & that’s how Roberto, obviously in panic mode, started accusing his co-workers and fellow Q FM djs of having hacked into his facebook and putt up such lies into his facebook account. (Is that even possible. How does one forge a facebook conversation between 2 people?)

The married self-proclaimed christian, Miss holier than thou Bwalya, has since made efforts to clear her name and all messages between her and her allegedly heart throb Roberto. Shez even gone as far as putting her facebook status’ that only talk about God. Read the rest of the messages below. Messages were too many so we only published a handful.



“November 9, 2010

Roberto Banda

hey

its crazy this feeling i swear, its 02;48 and i wake up coz am thinking of u, i hope ur ok, this not infatuation bwalya i knw it in my heart what this is i tell u, i dont knw wht to think anymore. I’m incomplete here, i dont knw if u can hear me, m calling ur name am crowded and can only seem to feel u near me, ild rather b wit u all the places i go, something is happening to me, if u want to break my heart plz do it soon. I’m crazy about u its not even funny. iv fallen for u its just there nd i can feel it and knw it

November 10, 2010

Bwalya Witika Maketo

They say one can not control their emotional feelings towards another and trust me i undastand totally wr ur coming frm…wat we hav is 2 wrong but 2 beautiful,and it scares so much cz evry day wit u is a memory thts 4eva embedded in my heart..im afraid of wat i myt do wit u so much tht i sumtyms hope nt 2 c u thru an entire day..u mek me smile,you mek me feel beautiful and appreciated…ur too spheso to me and at this point in my life am more confused about us than i was wen this whole thing started…



November 12, 2010

Roberto Banda

May i get help to fully understand what am feeling for u plz mwe bantu, its so wrong yet im so attached to u this way, many times did i feel like just taking off yo jeans and make love to u but i told myself not to, its not easy bwalya, i feel a lot for u and am just so human too, i have feelings too, i told u this is way more than just infatuation or a phase, iv been tryng to work on something for the past three hours but just cnt seem to get anythng done, i still cant get iva the fact that i had to see u cry, wish u knew how i feel, am not myself here i wish to just hear u speak, iv missed ur laughter, iv missed yo presence iv missed yo touch iv missed how u just see me, it feels like my angel has gone missing,



November 12, 2010

Bwalya Witika Maketo

I swear2 God had we sayed another minute in tht place yestade,we’d b telling a different story ryt nw…thank God4 the lyf saving ko frm d’s wife,pantu God help me,i dnt knw wat wud hav happened…the intensity of the sexual tension btwn us is mounting faster than i cn handle and its killing2 hav2 thnk tht i want u so bad bt cnt bear2 live wit the consequences…i wish i wish i cn jus walk away frm ths thng..the temptation is eatin away at my vry soul..nowander i dnt trust myself to wear skirts o dresses around u.lord knows im trying so hard not to think about u but am failing miserably…i can still feel u so close against my body and it meks me feel even worse cz at tht moment i o swear we wud hav intertwined in a blissful act of beautiful ecstatic music…i feel so ashamed to look at u coz i want u so badly and its the reason my heart is screaming and crying out so loud cz im at a cross road and totally dnt know wat to do…



November 23, 2010

Bwalya Witika Maketo

Boss

Do u feel lyk ur losing me? Wat really r yo fearz?



November 27, 2010

Bwalya Witika Maketo

Talk tym2 share…

I feel i hav so much2 tell u dnt even know wr2 start frm…u askt me earlier 2day y i sort of chose u out of any otha person i cud b wit,id say i didnt choose u,lyf chose u4 me…i clearly still dnt knw hw we got2 wr we r bt one thng i kno4 sure is tht evrythng happens 4 a reason…so much stuff has happened btwn us,memorable moments tht i wudnt take bak o trade4 any otha…ths memories am meant2 believe r 2 stay4 a lyf tym…2day however got me thnkn aftr i left u,i genuinely want to blive u wanted me today so badly coz u missed me in tht way,anotha part of me howevr is reasoning differently in tht i felt like our being together has been reduced to sex..i got o workt up thinkin like this and i know ur gona sat its nt the case but i blive in expressing my self…i so wana belive tht we’re in this together and our feelings go beyond the physical hunger for each other…u told me the other day tht u feel we drawing apart,trust me i feel tht way too..robert iv laid down my vows,my family, my value and morals for what iv grown to feel for u,and my prayer is tht this is nt in vain..i dnt mean to mess up yo nyt,but i just had to offload this…im not with u coz ur roberto, am wit u coz ur robert and u mek me happy and mek me do the creziest stuff..i long to c ur face every day,yo smile,yo ka dazed look…i smell u wen am alone, i tok to u wen am alone…i long for yo lips evry other moment and feeling yo grip around my waist evrytym meks me feel more for u evryday…i guess my point is i dnt wana feel lyk a bouty ko like i felt today..i miss yo lovely mails in my inbox,i miss us being together like jus hanging out i wish we cn get tht back somehw…



November 29, 2010

Roberto Banda

i cnt manage sweetie, cant call cant talk to u thru the pain, its like watching sum1 go and not being able to say dont go… i miss u so much feel like shading a tear.



November 30, 2010

Bwalya Witika Maketo

Morning love,am so u hav2 leave thru ths unable2 do anythng4 me…i equally feel bad cz i so wntd2 hav u by mysyd holding me wen it hurt the most..it got so bad last nyt i was jus crying uncontrollably..i so longed4 yo comfort mwandi ths sucks..i was given sum pain killer and tried2 leave thru the nyt.atleast am better 2day i cn even set my foot dwn a bit nw..don stress sweetie il b fyn.wil kip u posted.



December 28, 2010

Roberto Banda

chi sweetheart changa kaili

even when i close my eyes, i see u, its like ur unmistakable person, out of this world if u had a chance to stop tym let that moment be special, hope hubby was not up in arms wit u, and that atleast u had a peaceful evening stil awake tryng to crunk up ideas for soething, am worried about my brother mwandi, he wasnt home by 22hrs and mum called thinking we are 2getha coz ethel called her saying hes not pickingup hes phone and mum called aswell and hes not picking up, ethel told mum an interesting story am still in shock but anyways hope he atleast keeps in touch with wifey coz shes worried.thinking of what i can eat now, hope u slept ok. im missing u sweetie ine mwandi, ichi love chani washa bad, i dont want anutha detergent paste only Bwalya detergent paste kaya ngati ndimwe bar soap or powder soap just wash me but dont rinse me off lol



December 28, 2010

Bwalya Witika Maketo

Chi sweetie muli li natuma vibes twa boza imweh lol!!!ati detegent past iyeh ineh!! Thanks for checking up on me,I hope u got my text last nyt..hubby and I r cool nw,u know us,it’s all about talking things thru wen we both in a calmer state and cing each others view points…I respect his wishes and intend to work towards doing wat he wants…eyoh nkani ya David yaniyofyah hee!! It’s by far nt my place to make any comment but I think yo brother has serious issues and if he carries on with his ways he myt loose his fam…am obviously tempted to ask wat Ethel told mum but if it’s to personal then maybe it’s best it stays within the family…I kinda feel for her tho knowing how crezzi marriage can get sumtimes…I just hope it ain’t serious.will c u Lara sweetie,apa I need to go somewere wit boo bfore he touches the office for an hour or two…miss u Loads…kalya ka move for exploring the corners from up above leaving me gasping for breath is wat am thing of apa so..lol donsing my sisi sweetie is jus so thrilling mwandi,u me and some mini violence…ok nayenda manje but I cnt wait to plant thos red marks on yo shoulders



December 29, 2010

Bwalya Witika Maketo

Sweetie am toucht no inbox lelo? Aweh nakana u wnt my mail…lembani



December 29, 2010

Roberto Banda

was waiting for this mail al night, i so wanted to get mail from u last nyt but it didnt cum, but now that u have sent a complaining mail, i wil tell u that i didnt seem to have much energy in me to last upto 23 hours i just told myself let me just sleep for a change, plus the tuma rains just made things worse felt sleepy in an instant lol, the only thing missin was some one with a skirt in my bed lol, and later do her nails, manje ivi so my aunt sent a ka text that i shud go see her so myt leave home for a bit i think. hows home today? suprise me too sweetie atleast i find a ka mail from u like u used to do back in teh day, 03hrs u type mail to the brother



December 29, 2010

Bwalya Witika Maketo

Eyeh sweetie kanshi u wr also waiting4 1? Oo shame…ee ninalema yestade didnt realise it until i got2 bed jus afta hubby came home kuma 20:30 o so..ndiyeku uka apa so.thank God bubu was a gud boy 2 and managed2 slip thru the nyt as well so mumy wasnt disturbed…eyeh sweetie am sory mwandi il suprise u soon u knw me,it cud b 2day 2moro nw weneva…othawise we r fyn and so r the dogs lol.wil c lata



December 29, 2010

Roberto Banda

am sure u are resting now, been feeling lazy to do ny work am drained mwandi thanks to u lol, no wonder mwagona fast naimwe… just thinking of checking the movis i downloaded and pass out and kuseni go to town but shud b baclk home by 10 hrs i hope i dont like being in town for long just something about that place, congestion is something else. ok love take care



December 29, 2010

Bwalya Witika Maketo

Aweh nagona manje.bubu will stay up wit dady ngati afuna..nalema ku zembahika safuna kugona mwana! They slept…will c u 2moro..thr is sumthng il nid2 tell u milo jus remind me.

Aweh nagona manje.bubu will stay up wit dady ngati afuna..nalema ku zembahika safuna kugona mwana! They slept…will c u 2moro..thr is sumthng il nid2 tell u milo jus remind me.



December 29, 2010

Roberto Banda

alright sunshine sleep well, will remind u love…



December 31, 2010

Roberto Banda

Sad Love Song Playing in my head

Good morning to u. i hope this day will be as great as u want it to be, take care.



December 31, 2010

Bwalya Witika Maketo

Sad love song futi, nishi imweh? R u ok? Hope u had u a restful nyt tho.i knw ur busy ths morning so obviously i wnt c u til lata..u take kya.jus about to come up wit a ka planner 4 my day.



January 4

Roberto Banda

ela ati shani ifyaku temwana kaili

sweetheart, ati bwa, mwamela mushe lelo, mwauka mushe or mwadyea mushem ini nili che best, no plobrems, nati ni chayeko a chi text or inbox mu facebook yanu, so eh manje let me send it so that u receive it uk ai, ukulowa imwe mayo iye!!!!



January 4

Bwalya Witika Maketo

Lol! Am speechless!



January 27

Roberto Banda

back in the days u wud spend tht much tym filling my inbox, but i understand



February 3

Bwalya Witika Maketo

I certainly hope u knw wat ur doing…

I certainly hope u knw wat ur doing…



February 3

Roberto Banda

i called and blasted at her. no wonder shes now getting to act mature shes been sending apologetic text back to back cz apparently she even sent kasha a friend request,

i knw u dont like it and neither do i, if i wanted to entertain her i wudnt even have told u about it



February 6

Roberto Banda

hi

hey jus want to say hi to u, hope ur feeling better… take care



February 7

Bwalya Witika Maketo

Crusht lyk a log,stil dwn bt beta,woke early2 prep daughta4 sku,ba bridget didnt turn as is ha usual wikend schedule,awe mwandi am about 2 fire ha…will c u a little lata.thanx4 checkn up on me.



February 7

Roberto Banda

iye shame mama, i cn imagine the workload u had this whole weekend, am listening to the breakfast show for the first time, u were righ there isnt a wow factor to it, sweetie whateva u d today, plz remember that i care for if u thinking something plz tell me, rather than assume, i also had my own assumptions that day, but hop al is well home too jus woke up, see u later,if u will b heading towards wrk early today plz give this guy a lift, he’s tht broke imwe plz lol



February 9

Bwalya Witika Maketo

Major scare sweetie! Ba bubu’s byn coughn and vomitin frm jus slightly afta midnyt…he’s nt holding anythng dwn and hs temp is rising fast! Am freaking out! My baby mwelesa! Apa hs slowly coming dwn he nids2 rest hs chest napapata! Cnt sleep jus yet,worse off am equally filing bad…if u stil up,say a lil prayer4 us.hope u nt also coming dwn nama flu.



February 9

Roberto Banda

iye shame so hows the baby today? hope baukako mushe lelo, and u sounded a bit unwell still aswell, hope u both gt better, tink i have to go to twn jus now and later meet chali over the video arrangements but dont forget that at 12hrs we shall have to met for the lunch thing imwe insala ine yani peteka bad

see u later



February 9

Bwalya Witika Maketo

Yaba 4got the lunch arrangement elo ba chaser balimu service lelo,tho its being done frm home.we jus got a mechanic2 come over..hope he’l b done by then…still down bt i want2 b positive about it,its jus ka flu naka headache afta all..lol hopefully wil link up a lil lata.kip me posted on the video thngy.



March 10

Roberto Banda

hey mama, how did u move from the stadium, hop u god



March 11

Bwalya Witika Maketo

Am ok boss,moved ok,was home by 20:15…stil in bed,dnt feel lyk goin2 sku 2day.



June 9

Bwalya Witika Maketo

really?



June 9

Roberto Banda

Yes she aint u its better wit u u know che lol”

Posted by special dating advice on 2:44 AM. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

1 comments for "EXPOSED: Intimate messages between musician Roberto & his married lover"

  1. i didn't know even women can cheat!

Leave a reply

Blog Archive

Labels