|

why women think about sex more often


Men talk and think a lot about sex while women desire it more often. We explore the reasons...

'Men think, while women desire.' Gone are the days when 'demanding sex' was considered exclusively a man's forte. Today women demand sex greater than men. And they have no qualms about getting vocal about it. "I read these funny E-mail forwards that stress on men begging for sex and women denying it. It sounds so funny to me. It's totally the opposite in my case. While men can have a good laugh over it believing that this notion exists, I literally have to seduce my husband to get him hooked on to the act," quips production assistant Megha Mehra. And she is not alone. Many girls/women had a similar story.

We spoke to women from different backgrounds to figure out what is making them addicted to sex.

It's physically pleasurable
Amongst all the other reasons to remain glued to sex, this is the most prominent one. Good sex satisfies your physical urge, which is very normal for anyone to experience. Psychologist Seema Naina opines, "Sex is the most basic need of any person. And I am increasingly getting cases where women are complaining that men are unable to satisfy their physical needs."

Creates positive feelings about oneself
Ideally, great sex means you are enjoying the sexual act and participating equally. It makes you feel good about yourself, thus adding to your self esteem. Shares housewife Neelam Nehra, "When my husband comes back from a whole day at work and we have our sack session, it increases my self esteem. The very feeling that I am able to satisfy him is a great pleasure. And since I never want to go out of shape to look unappealing to my husband (and other men), it even acts as a motivation to work out and feel desirable." Wondering why?

Posted by special dating advice on 4:08 AM. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

23 comments for "why women think about sex more often"

  1. Some men are lucky.for some of us to have sex ninkondo!kwima na panshi mukupapatila.

  2. Trully some men r lucky. some of us r now considering going back to "total abstinence" coz our women prefer having sex maybe once a week coz they claim to be too tired every day when our preference is atleast having it every day or every second day. at time u can't help thinking that obviously baletunyengela kuli ba guy bambi (someone else is having sex with yo partner).

  3. lol...thats funny

  4. Am surprised because some of us men have to beg for sex all the time, some men are lucky indeed

  5. l got sum learn coz women can be so stingy.

  6. Wow! I wish my woman wud nag for sex.../...Some of us sex is once in a while and u have to beg for it.

  7. how i wish i could have such a wife,i would ....... all night long and sometimes ..............................

  8. I used to think am the only one ! may be enomo... ala appetite for sex yena nalikwata... I miss Lucy . This working woman!

  9. my gal used to ask bt nowadays shes stopd.kayamwe.am the 1beging nw.

  10. I just like the valuable information you provide in your articles. I'll bookmark your blog and check once more right here frequently. I'm relatively sure I will learn plenty of new stuff right right here! Good luck for the next!

  11. Your article really piqued my curiosity. I had to consider some of your unique ideas in order to think about them a bit. I agree in part with your views. Thank you for interesting content. http://www.samsung1080phdtv.net/

  12. Thank you for every other informative web site. The place else could I get that type of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information.

  13. women they lose in interest in sex hence they pretend to be tired every evening. ladies take note that men prefer to stay late with friends because of not having attention at home and have a few drinks.its not right that men should always ask for sex

  14. One thing about women is that they have a low sexual desire when they are young but wait until they reach 35 upwards, you men will be running away from them. Otherwise the way the articles comes out should be the way things happen. Its not just a man who wants sex nowonder some men go find it somewhere else and avoid the wife until she asks. A wife is meant to be submissive but our zambian women are not 90percent of that. They need more teaching. Worse they even avoid long sessions, its embarrassing.

  15. wow! Wish ma baby were like that, she only allows me once in a while...

  16. Me i just wank like a teenager now because am lucky to get sex even once a week..stupid wife,no sex drive.

  17. Men are usually sexually short tempered. Its a pit that most of our wives dont seem to have the sexual drive we need to quench the hunger. Nip honeymoon chabe ninshi kwasila. No wonder we enjoy it elsewhere. I need mkazi wa so naine mwee! Aahh!!

  18. as a woman we feel loved whn our men demand sex from us but our desire feds away cause of infedelity in men. i personaly usd to demand sex frm my man but i've stoped cause smetimes he used to say im not ready and i wud feel bad about that

  19. I dnt agree wth ths article.though am young and i hv clockd 1 year in mariage my husband is oways the 1 asking 4 it.i dnt desire it not even once.am usualy tired whn i knock frm work bt at times i usd 2 deny bt am a gud wife now.ladies never be too tired for ur men.

  20. Hi there I am so delighted I found your webpage. A quick question if you don't mind. I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your site. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it easy to read for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Superb work!...

  21. Perfect just what I was looking for! . 105827

  22. ... [Trackback]...

    [...] There you will find 76883 more Informations: zambianstar.com/?p=25 [...]...

  23. What a lovely weblog. I will surely be back once again. Please sustain writing! 935295

Leave a reply

Blog Archive

Labels