|

C.R.I.$.I.$’ wife refuses to take up his last name

Even though musician C.R.I.$.I.$ (real name Chisenga Katongo) and  his wife Crystin Stephens have been married for a while now, word in the grapevine is that she refuses to  take up his last name of Katongo. The couple who recently became proud parents to the cutest and hottest Zambian celeb baby are said to be so in-love with each other all over again BUT that has not convinced wifey Crystin to be a Katongo yet. We hear Crystin wants to make sure ‘some things’  are well in order before abandoning her name and becoming Crystin Katongo.  Who can blame her?

Posted by special dating advice on 12:49 PM. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

0 comments for "C.R.I.$.I.$’ wife refuses to take up his last name"

Leave a reply

Blog Archive

Labels