|

"Dora's Indisipline And Lack Morals Made Us Loose The Elections" MMD CRIES!

Sources withing the MMD have come  to unite till Dora Siliya's downfall, stating that her  indiscipline and lack morals made them loose general elections. The 'anti-Dora group in an exclusive interview with zambianstar.com said she is supporting Dr Nevers Mumba for MMD presidency because he will be easy to manipulate and make him her lover. The source   further  said  that Dora misled former  Republican president Rupiah Banda, that Mumba should take over from him. A situation the old blues are not happy with.

Posted by special dating advice on 10:11 AM. Filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

10 comments for ""Dora's Indisipline And Lack Morals Made Us Loose The Elections" MMD CRIES!"

  1. Very great post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to mention that I've really loved browsing your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing in your rss feed and I am hoping you write again soon!

  2. Your article is really impressive. You make many valid points with which I agree. I will revisit your article often. Thank you for writing this. http://www.samsung1080phdtv.net/

  3. I'll immediately seize your rss as I can't to find your email subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly let me realize so that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

  4. Hello my family member! I wish to say that this article is amazing, great written and include approximately all vital infos. I'd like to look more posts like this .

  5. Watchman over Watchdog-Galileo Galilei is back!

    Ma rubbish. You write the article and make comments congratulating yourselves. Foolish.

  6. Thank you, I have just been searching for information approximately this subject for a while and yours is the best I have discovered so far. But, what about the conclusion? Are you sure concerning the supply?|What i don't understood is if truth be told how you are no longer actually a lot more smartly-preferred than you might be right now. You are so intelligent.

  7. Very informative post, I just added you to my Google News Reader. Keep up the nice work Look forward to reading more from you in the future.

  8. For a very long time i had not seen such a story prepared and writted with passion and expertise.

  9. MMD's downfall is not a one man's show or one woman's show, it was a collective faulty acts from all mmd members. If they keep on throwing their on siliya alone, they will never make it to 2016. Trust me guys, they will die like UNIP MULILO, WAIKATAKO WAPYA

  10. Hello, I just hopped over to your web site thru StumbleUpon. Not somthing I might normally read, but I appreciated your thoughts none the less. Thanks for creating something worthy of browsing.

Leave a reply

Blog Archive

Labels