|

"I Could Not Control My Sexual Apetite That I Defiled My Niece" Says 27 Years Old Man Of Lusaka

"I could not control my sexual apetite that was why I defiled my niece" says 27 years old man of lusakas' Misisi compound.
Titus Banda who appeared before magistrate Chanda at lusaka magistrate courts yesterday told court that he was well informed that the girl he forced to have sex with was his brothers daughter.
Particulars of the offense where that on December 14, 2011 Banda had unlawful canal knowledge of a girl under the age of 16 believed to be his elder brothers daughter.
Banda stands charged with incest contrary to section 159 (1) of the penal code and chapter 87 of the laws of Zambia.
In his defense Banda could not deny the charge but told court that it was not easy as he did not have any option.
It was alleged that Banda took advantage of his niece when she went to visit him at his house in Misisi compound.
Banda who spoke fluently in nyanja said "Your honor I knew it was wrong and Iq regret my action but there was nothing i could do, you know these issues of sex".
However these sentiments sent people in the court room into laughter.
The matter comes up on April 30, 2012 as the state awaits for further instructions from Director for Public Prosecution (DPP) meanwhile Banda remains in police custody.

[Zambianstar.com]

Posted by special dating advice on 10:31 AM. Filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

1 comments for ""I Could Not Control My Sexual Apetite That I Defiled My Niece" Says 27 Years Old Man Of Lusaka"

  1. He is very foolish hw cud he say there was nothing i cud hav done when whores are waiting for such stupid pipo in bars.

Leave a reply

Blog Archive

Labels