|

“I Will Not Pay She Was Not A Virgin When I Found her”

 

There was laughter in court  as a man of Matero Township argued with the local; court Magistrate over his failure to pay damage after he impregnated a girl last year.

Lameck Jere told court that it was not deliberate that he did not pay the damage but that the girl told him that at one point she was pregnant for a police officer but the child died after birth.

“How do I pay for a person who was not a virgin traditionally I should not pay, she showed me photos when she was pregnant for the same man” said Jere.

“Your honor they charged me K 12 million but later reduced to K 6 million” said Jere.

Meanwhile senior Local court magistrate Lazarus Mwape urged the man to appeal to high courts and prove his innocence but as things were, the girl told court that he was the first man she had sex with.

Further Magistrate Mwape ordered Jere to pay K6 million as was agreed when they discussed the issue out side court.

“There is no proof here as far as the court has heard the girl says you were the first one and she had never been pregnant for any other man” said Magistrate Mwape.

However Jere promised his father in law Mr. Harry Phiri that since he was not satisfied with the judgment therefore he would take the matter further until he was satisfied.

Posted by special dating advice on 1:08 AM. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

0 comments for "“I Will Not Pay She Was Not A Virgin When I Found her”"

Leave a reply

Blog Archive

Labels